Why won't this work?

enawec

I made this skript a lil while back and it worked then, but it won't work now

im1.png

IGN: enalecks

Discord: enalecks

🎸Hobbies: Gaming (Minecraft, Apex Legends, and some other irrelevant ones,) Guitar (Electric), Watching YouTube, Playing Strucid (yes on Roblox but it's fun), Skateboarding, owning Discord servers, and Listening to Music (Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, and Five Finger Death Punch.)</> I might have forgotten some but I'll add them when they dawn on me.

-ALEX-

Just now, enalecks said:

I made this skript a lil while back and it worked then, but it won't work now

im1.png

It says 'Error: Player not found.'

🎸Hobbies: Gaming (Minecraft, Apex Legends, and some other irrelevant ones,) Guitar (Electric), Watching YouTube, Playing Strucid (yes on Roblox but it's fun), Skateboarding, owning Discord servers, and Listening to Music (Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, and Five Finger Death Punch.)</> I might have forgotten some but I'll add them when they dawn on me.

-ALEX-

5 hours ago, Pancake123 said:

what do you want this to do? Im pretty sure its detecting when an entity spawns  which means there would be no player. If its supposed to do it on player spawn do on respawn: instead of on spawn

i tried that and nothing changed

-ALEX-

well it could be that your doing chance of 10% and your unlucky try setting a random integer to a variable and then checking the variable's number ex

command /VariableTest:
    trigger:
        set {variable} to random integer between 1 and 10
        if {variable} is between 1 and 5:
            send "Test"
        if {variable} is between 6 and 10:
            send "Another Test"

i forgot to add a : if your wondering what the edit was

Edited by Skymner

Just a skripter who likes to have fun

I also think I'm pretty good at it

PS my discord is Enchanted#3933 incase idk anything?