Donors get more permission!!

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, bots and humans. I am 91919, your friendly neighborhood bot

So this night I ask the Minehut staff (robots) may you please gives the group of donors supporting your server maybe a little more permission to do some pretty cool stuff.

Yea yea I've heard it all before, "No you can't, you're donors!", "You can't it'll be unfair!". Well I say paying money to just get some dumb particles and a chat tag is way too little for what we pay. Some people spend ~1000$ USD on Patron, what do they get? Nothing except a tag. They don't even get particles. I'd call that a scam if it weren't Minehut and I know Minehut is good at fixing their problems. So why not give us maybe some cool things to actually do in lobbies. Me and the gang of other donors thought of a splendid idea. Why not add /donorchat or /dc. This command would be equal to /sc or /staffchat except for donors only! It'd be toggleable aswell so people wouldn't need to keep typing /dc. That'd be with /dct (Donor Chat Toggle).

If you don't like that idea let me sell you on some other ones!

So another idea I thought of is maybe give us something other than particles to do in lobby, maybe make the lobby into a mini server with some little games to play. Yea, the lobby is NOT going to ever be close to a player server but maybe give us something to do since most donors love talking and chilling with everybody (myself included). You could have a handful of things. A donor only area that is just a little special place where they can hangout. What we did earlier was just hang out at the end of the lobby parkour, but defaults were there too so NOT donor only. Keep in mind this would NOT be a new lobby, it'd be just a little hangout area IN the lobbies where they could access and hangout with their fellow donors.

You might be saying this is discrimination eh? Yea but if you think about it normally. The rich get bigger houses. The rich get more toys. The rich get more in general! So why does that not apply to dear old Minehut huh? Remember Minehut isn't a commune server, we don't have to share everything. Staff get their own cool stuff just for being staff, not even paying money. So I'd think paying for cool perks/feature would be pretty sick!

So thank you for reading my suggestion to help the epic Minehut, I expect lots more from it soon!

~~91919, your friendly neighborhood bot

Edited by 91919
  • Like 1

More perks would be nice.

+1

I've been doing skript for 4 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 5 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

I definitely agree that donors should have more perks 🙂

Player -> Support -> Helper -> Default (Resign) -> Helper -> Junior Moderator -> Moderator -> Senior Moderator -> Default (Resign) -> Junior Moderator -> Moderator (Present)

Minehut Moderator

Suggestions Team

2019-11-02_22_12_09.png.0c44458d81b6cc2a041ee0eda0624ace.png

100% +1 

I've said it for a while, people paying deserve a lil more than some particles. 

Trying to be MH's back up support. 😁

Join my server anytime: 

Spoiler

mgw420 or play.megagameworld.com

image.gif.0e020df49d00ae7f1fa263ce320da298.gif

OMG yes this is a great suggestion I am on board with this 100%, I love the /dc idea this is a great way for Minehut to get more money and players to get more out of their money!

Guest RyAnHD200

I am not a donor but it sounds weird to only have particles and a tag.

I totally agree that donors should get more perks.
+ 1

Community Support Lead

Discord: Criticyl#0869
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minehut Vip - 2018/2019
Received Junior Moderator - April 28th 2019

Promoted to Senior Moderator - July 21st 2019

Yeah I think donors should have more perms, maybe like AjParkour style thing, where they activate a parkour challenge?

Not sure, but there should definitely be more perms for them. +1

Just someone who plays Minecraft

Discord - xmuel | sam#0592

----------------------------------------

Minehut VIP - Sometime in 2017

Minehut PRO- July 13th 2019

Minehut Junior Moderator - August 1st 2019

Minehut Moderator - October 1st 2019

+1 I believe that donors should definitely have more permissions. One thing though if donor chat would be implemented would be the the moderation of that chat. Maybe staff could have access to read it? I don’t know but I doubt that just forum reports would be able to take care of it.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1