How do I spawn schematics at a coordinate?

Lohs3123

Bold text explain what I'm trying to do.

I've been searching for several hours on how to paste structures and schematics to a specified location, and had no luck.

Using Paper 1.18.2, but playing with viaVersion on 1.19. This is because there's much more plugins compatible with 1.18.2.

Firstly I got Skematic which didn't work as for some flipping reason, this one seems most reliable but it can't find where the schematic is.

image.png.481a4c4c6cd4ee519ada9c2758bb622e.png

I even tried RngRoom11.schematic, RngRoom11.schem, I used Fawe and worldedit folders, nothing works? I don't know if I'm supposed to make a folder for the schematics or something.

Secondly I tried SharpSk and used "sharpsk fawe paste schematic {_schem} at player" and gave massive errors in console which I do not have screenshots but if you'd like them please do request.

My last option is to use SkBee and it's structures but I have no idea how to use it and I couldn't really find any videos/tutorials over it.

So basically, I've been trying to make a backrooms generator, which generates custom chunks, the last thing I need to do is spawn the schematics which I saved which have different types of rooms.
I just need to know how to spawn a schematic at a specific locations or a certain coordinate with skript without having to stand in the location that I spawn the schematic at, I am willing to download any plugin for it.

Right now, I have no errors reloading my skript plus I'm doing "paste skematic "plugins\WorldEdit\schematics\%spwnSchem()%.schem" at location at {_loc}" which leaves me with the doesn't exist message, the %spwnSchem()% gives a random structure, so don't worry about that.

image.png.7df865da270c3e4b964723237b9ad734.png

If anyone can help me, please do. If you want to contact me on discord privately to help me, Loggerz#9317.
Ask for any screenshots, errors, i'll try my best to get them for you.