Help

EmptyRooms_

Hello, 

Please provide more information on your problem such as:

What isn’t working and what you trying to accomplish?

If you are receiving death threats consider calling your local emergency number or/and report them to minehut staff.

6 minutes ago, MIfoodie said:

Hello, 

Please provide more information on your problem such as:

What isn’t working and what you trying to accomplish?

If you are receiving death threats consider calling your local emergency number or/and report them to minehut staff.

Sadly i dont have screenshots i'll try asking him again so i can get screenshots

Also im trying to avoid me being killed if this was a real threat i dont want a guy who would stalk me and kill me when no one is looking or have a home invasion

Edited by EmptyRooms_
The guy plays node.minehut.gg btw try going near him if hes online he'll prob warn you to back off and same threats

1 minute ago, EmptyRooms_ said:

Also im trying to avoid me being killed if this was a real threat i dont want a guy who would stalk me and kill me when no one is looking or have a home invasion

As I said, If you are really feeling threatened or there is a threat to your safety or the safety of others please call the emergency number for the country that you live in.

You can also report this player to Minehut staff using this link: https://forums.minehut.com/application/form/6-player-reports/

2 minutes ago, MIfoodie said:

2 minutes ago, MIfoodie said:

If you are really feeling threatened or there is a threat to your safety or the safety of others please call the emergency number for the country that you live in.

Only if i hear someone break into my house that will work