A strange server crasher?

IndoAlex

So I was in my server and all of a sudden this person named 1493028 came and started saying things like "it's too late" and blah blah blah, then my server shut down. I re-activated it and i joined back in, this time he joined AGAIN and someone in my server was saying to ban him so i tried but it didnt work...So the server shut down again! Then in the lobby i asked people if their servers were getting randomly crashed and some of them said yes. So I also asked "do you guys know 1493028?" and i saw 2 or 3 people saying "yea, he crashed my server."

That's when I figured it out, he's a server crasher.....or my server is just plain broken.

Server: IndoKingdom

• 8 months later...
On 6/18/2022 at 3:36 PM, IndoAlex said:

So I was in my server and all of a sudden this person named 1493028 came and started saying things like "it's too late" and blah blah blah, then my server shut down. I re-activated it and i joined back in, this time he joined AGAIN and someone in my server was saying to ban him so i tried but it didnt work...So the server shut down again! Then in the lobby i asked people if their servers were getting randomly crashed and some of them said yes. So I also asked "do you guys know 1493028?" and i saw 2 or 3 people saying "yea, he crashed my server."

That's when I figured it out, he's a server crasher.....or my server is just plain broken.

Server: IndoKingdom

ye i was just playing and 2 of them joined my game 621076456_Screenshot2023-02-24180048.thumb.png.df2836505bdba39659d96ed3a025d01d.png

• 8 months later...

Please make sure that you aren't responding to posts that haven't been responded to in over a month. Thanks!

No rank - 2017-2021

Minehut Tester - 2021-2023

Minehut Volunteer Moderator - 2023-Current

Report a player/server: Report Player / Server

Create a support ticket: Submit a request

Did I help you? If so, feel free to give me a like!