Why so much trouble?

LittleSkyDude

Why is it that when you want to get a free plugin, you have to go through the entire shop and act like you're purchasing it? It's free!

Why do I get a tracking number for free virtual items? Why does it list a payment type? Atleast it doesn't force you to put one in, though. Why does it email you like you actually bought something when you just got free plugins? Next time I might just install the plugins manually.

I don't mean to be rude, I just find this ridiculously complicated for free items.

Edited by LittleSkyDude
made it less rude

Operating System: Canonical Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Browser: Firefox

19 hours ago, LittleSkyDude said:

Why is it that when you want to get a free plugin, you have to go through the entire shop and act like you're purchasing it? It's free!

Why do I get a tracking number for free virtual items? Why does it list a payment type? Atleast it doesn't force you to put one in, though. Why does it email you like you actually bought something when you just got free plugins? Next time I might just install the plugins manually.

I don't mean to be rude, I just find this ridiculously complicated for free items.

You can upload .jar  files from SpigotMC or whereever else you get plugins and upload them through the file manager.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Owner of Lifestealed, Labs, Encore, UNOfficially and Observed

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - 5/8/2024

[MOD] 5/8/2024 - Present

32 minutes ago, AgentGamerPro said:

You can upload .jar  files from SpigotMC or whereever else you get plugins and upload them through the file manager.

I know (and I have been doing this because Minehut's plugins are like 7 months out of date), but I still don't know why it's so much trouble to get free (and frankly severely outdated) plugins.

Operating System: Canonical Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Browser: Firefox