How do i download my world

Dark-

Question

2 answers to this question

You would go to File Manager and find your world. Then you would select it in the File Manager and hit the download button.

For uploading worlds:

The /world (For uploading worlds, you can still travel to worlds with this command!) command was removed from Minehut a while back as well as the /ul command. Now, you'll need to get Multiverse in order to upload worlds. Go to file manager then click Upload, upload your world in a ZIP file. Once it's uploaded, right click the file and press Unzip. Now you can delete the original world file that is zipped, and then do the command /mv import <worldname> normal

It is imperative your world name doesn't have spaces or special characters in it for it to import properly.

Edited by rosathorn

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

On 5/24/2022 at 4:06 AM, rosathorn said:

You would go to File Manager and find your world. Then you would select it in the File Manager and hit the download button.

For uploading worlds:

The /world (For uploading worlds, you can still travel to worlds with this command!) command was removed from Minehut a while back as well as the /ul command. Now, you'll need to get Multiverse in order to upload worlds. Go to file manager then click Upload, upload your world in a ZIP file. Once it's uploaded, right click the file and press Unzip. Now you can delete the original world file that is zipped, and then do the command /mv import <worldname> normal

It is imperative your world name doesn't have spaces or special characters in it for it to import properly.

i have a friend who can't use the download button for some reason, it just doesn't appear? do you know the cause for this bug?