Marketing Question

eventlack

Hello everyone, I have a question about allocating the very limited marketing budget I have for my company.

Before I go further into this, I want to say thanks

I posted 4 months ago to ask about a pricing strategy and I opted for what you suggested. The results have been great, we filled our capacity in 2 weeks and over 2 months we slowly crept the price up to the desired level and we wkept all our clients.

Back on subject; I'm at the point where I'm looking to build a real marketing plan. Here is some info that might be useful:

• Monthly budget of $70-$100

• Advertising methodes I'm considering: Rack Cards, email campaign, microsoft advertising, google advertising, facebook advertising, door hangers.

• The industry has 5 demand spikes in the year, My business operates during 4 of those (we don't operate in summer for now).

• Currently most of my traffic comes from Facebook and Kijiji

So how should I go about this?

• Do I advertise continuously or periodically?

• Which methodes should I prioritize?

• What should my budget allocation resemble?

Thanks!

On 5/23/2022 at 3:45 AM, eventlack said:

Hello everyone, I have a question about allocating the very limited marketing budget I have for my company.

Before I go further into this, I want to say thanks

I posted 4 months ago to ask about a pricing strategy and I opted for what you suggested. The results have been great, we filled our capacity in 2 weeks and over 2 months we slowly crept the price up to the desired level and we wkept all our clients.

Back on subject; I'm at the point where I'm looking to build a real marketing plan. Here is some info that might be useful:

• Monthly budget of $70-$100

• Advertising methodes I'm considering: Rack Cards, email campaign, microsoft advertising, google advertising, facebook advertising, door hangers.

• The industry has 5 demand spikes in the year, My business operates during 4 of those (we don't operate in summer for now).

• Currently most of my traffic comes from Facebook and Kijiji

So how should I go about this?

• Do I advertise continuously or periodically?

• Which methodes should I prioritize?

• What should my budget allocation resemble?

Thanks!

Going to buy some web design bundles with my budget first from Masterbundles, I’m sure this will help me in getting attractive designs.

Advertise leading up to and during predicted spikes. Be sure to advertise in ways that potential clients will see it. I don’t know what you are selling but don’t advertise something for young people in a newspaper for example. 

Online advertising is more effective for younger people and middle-aged adults. 

Email campaigns are decently effective. Try a few different strategies and see what has the greatest effect. 

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

• 4 weeks later...

I think you found a lot of tips on how to properly spend your advertising budget. Online advertising certainly works well, but you need to take into account what age your customers will be (who uses what Internet services and social networks) and take into account that advertising must be launched before the sales surge (the period is always different depending on where you will be advertising) this is strong will affect the budget.

• 2 months later...

at the expense of the marketing budget, I can’t tell you much, for that, I can tell you about the extension https://getprospect.com/linkedIn-email-finder-chrome-extension that works for extracting email addresses so that you can get a great the number of addresses of your customers. By installing this extension, you can multiply your customer base several times with one click. I think it's worth a try!