NotKipsAlt - Staff Application

_Reject_

Personal Questions:
Minecraft Username: NotKipsAlt
Are you multilingual? I am not multilingual 
Discord Username: Kip#8760
Timezone: AEST

Application Questions:
Why do you want to apply for a staff on Lift?
-I have been apart of the lift community since around Season 5, during which I had played quite a lot and had even applied beforehand and I was accepted into the helper position, however during this time the server started to break and I never got to finish my trial period. The reason in which I would like to become staff on lift is the same reason as I wanted to before, I want to become staff here because I love this community and have since I've joined it, I want to give back to the times this server has given me in the best possible way I can by also making it an enjoyable experience for all the players.
How much time can you contribute to being a staff member on Lift?
-Around 2-4 Hours per day
Have you been staff on any servers?
-Yes, I have been a helper on Lift back when the server had gotten wiped.
How much experience do you have as a staff member?
-From my time on the Lift team I did not get much as I was only a helper and the server had gotten wiped, however I have gotten a lot of experience from my current staffing position on PithonPvP. During this time as a member of the staff on PithonPvP I have learnt how to assess clips of hackers, deal with false bans, normal bans, punishment appeals, deal with community backlash and overall be a good staff member both in a staff team and in the wider community.
Are you currently staff on any other servers?
-Yes, I am currently a Senior Moderator on PithonPvP.
Have you broken any rules on the Lift Discord or Minecraft server?
-I have not to my knowledge broken any of the discord or server rules.

Situation Questions -
You banned someone for hacking, the community is outraged. How would you deal with the outrage?
-I would outline to the community around my reasons to why I have banned the player giving evidence as to why if I have to, if they continue on asking questions I would get a higher up staff member to come and help calm everyone down or I would potentially have to disable chat for a period of time if the outrage got out of hand. 
Explain a situation where you might have to act mature and professional while being staff on Lift.
-I believe that there is no singular situation in which you are meant to be mature and professional, I instead believe that you are meant to act mature, professional and responsible no matter your position in the staff team. However if there was a particular scenario in which I believe I would need to be professional in would have to be when dealing with someone appealing a ban. I would outline the evidence on the ban to the player in a professional manner even if they are being rude towards me or another staff member. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By submitting this application you agree to the following -
I am 15 years of age or older.
I've been apart of lift two months prior to applying.
I'm decently active on discord and in game.
I have a good amount of knowledge over all the gamemode.
I will not ask staff to review my application
I have not made an application within the last 4 weeks.
I understand that my application will be visible by the public at all times.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________