How much money do big minehut servers make?

catfish32

They probably don't make a lot of money, considering how little players minehut allows the servers to hold,  but I am interested to see if its enough to make SOME profit.

So... how much did you make?

1 dollar?
100 dollars?

Some guy told me a generator server could make 10,000 USD, which, DEFINITELY is not true, but hey, I can hope it is.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2022 at 4:10 PM, catfish32 said:

They probably don't make a lot of money, considering how little players minehut allows the servers to hold,  but I am interested to see if its enough to make SOME profit.

1 dollar?
100 dollars?

Some guy told me a generator server could make 10,000 USD, which, DEFINITELY is not true, but hey, I can hope it is.

i made 200 USD from a semi-popular server that got an upwards of 30 people.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

On 4/21/2022 at 1:10 AM, catfish32 said:

1 dollar?
100 dollars?

Depends on what for server you make. Box or Gens can easily make thousands

I used to play Minehut I guess?
Yeah, I still watch the forums for some reason. (15/5/2023)

Someone said they made 200 usd. If your server had the MH35 server plan (it allows 35 players), and you continued running the server, (and new people kept on buying) you'd likely make around 190 dollars every month if you spent 10 USD for more credits to continue running the server. Nice.

• 9 months later...
On 4/21/2022 at 2:10 AM, catfish32 said:

1 dollar?
100 dollars?

Some guy told me a generator server could make 10,000 USD, which, DEFINITELY is not true, but hey, I can hope it is. But investments are needed, for example, money loans may be an option.

It depends on which server you are doing. I heard that Box or Gens can easily make thousands. I think it's possible, but it takes a lot of effort.

• 3 months later...
On 4/21/2022 at 8:49 PM, AgentGamerPro said:

i made 200 USD from a semi-popular server that got an upwards of 30 people.

It is possible to make 10,000 USD but you need the maximum plan and max people playing at basically all times. So Technically it is possible and probable that at one time a server did.