Common Questions

AgentGamerPro

mh-banner-blue.png?width=1200&height=181
Unofficial

Common Questions

I noticed a lot of people asking the same questions over and over again, so I wanted to make this, o it helps out some people with their common questions (at least a little bit)

How Do I OP Myself?
Go to minehut.com and start your server. Once it's running join the server with the given IP. Go back to the website and find the console tab. Once there, type "op <In Game Name>" You do not need to add a '/' at the beginning of a console command.

How Do I Add A Plugin?
There are 2 ways to do this, but first make sure you have your server as paper, spigot, or anything else that supports plugins. You can use the Minehut shop to find any plugins, then go to the addons tab in your server to install. But this becomes tedious when you want plugins they don't have, and having to restart after every plugin gets annoying. I prefer the second way, which is going to SpigotMC, downloading all the plugins you want, and adding them to the plugins folder in the file manager.

Can I Join Using TLauncher?
No, and likely you never will be able to. Minehut doesn't allow cracked accounts. Your best shot is to purchase the actual game.

My Server Shuts Down After 5 Minutes, How Do I Fix?
If no one is online the server after 5 minutes, your server will automatically shut down. The only exception to this is servers with the MHUnlimited plan.

I Can't Join My Server!
Check the following:
Are you in the right Minecraft version?
Are you whitelisted (If the server is whitelisted)?
Are you blacklisted/banned?
If your answer to all of these (except the last one) is yes, then check your server logs. If you can't understand them, then send it in the 'help' category.

My Server Crashed, What Do I Do?
The first thing you should do is check your server logs when it crashes. There should be a fatal error at the end or near the end of the log. Again, if you can't understand them, then send it in the 'help' category.

How Do I Add Server Advertisement Rewards?
Sadly, Minehut banned this a while ago, and advertisement rewards will likely get your account banned.

• Like 2

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

Not only is the ‘/‘ not necessary, it will make the command not work. Overall, good work!

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.