Staff Applications are now Open!

BennyDoesStuff

2 hours ago, GiraffeBoy4510 said:

I am looking to be a mod in minehut since ive seen so many people being bad in the lobby and stuff and not get muted or punished. You can trust me to be nice to players on minehut, I just know know when a little bad behavior should be punished

That's the point of applying though.

modergator since nov 29

I'm going to skip this chance to apply. I'm going to wait 1 more year just to get more knowledge and background about the Minehut Community & Mods. To everyone applying; Good luck! 

Skripter, Builder, Server Owner, Certified Lizard Human.

2757740fb020b4d2a3d04e20ee371bf8.png.ec0bcd241c08d8e2355410a7a264c449.png

Discord: Nic_#0001 (As of 7/1/2021)

IGN: ItzNic_ (ALT: Nectoure)

Give me a moral boost and drop me a like plz ❤️

On 9/27/2019 at 3:03 PM, cymraeg said:

Why do you need to be 14 if the age limit for Discord is 13?

We believe a standard age for people to start maturing/be mature is 14. It's also the youngest we're willing to go. Just because discord's age limit is 13 doesn't mean we base our age limit off that btw lol.

3 hours ago, Motionq said:

We believe a standard age for people to start maturing/be mature is 14. It's also the youngest we're willing to go. Just because discord's age limit is 13 doesn't mean we base our age limit off that btw lol.

On the format, it explicitly says that the age limit is because of the discord age limit. Not up to me, though.

Owner of the servers powys, gwent, merthyr, ceredigion and valkyrja.

VIP

I'm very passive-aggressive. IGN: demonitisation

37 minutes ago, cymraeg said:

On the format, it explicitly says that the age limit is because of the discord age limit. Not up to me, though.

Yes, we don't base the 14+ off of that though. That just means we can't really go any lower than 13 nor would we if that makes sense.

Just now, Motionq said:

Yes, we don't base the 14+ off of that though. That just means we can't really go any lower than 13 nor would we if that makes sense.

Oh, ok.

Owner of the servers powys, gwent, merthyr, ceredigion and valkyrja.

VIP

I'm very passive-aggressive. IGN: demonitisation

• Kailum locked this topic