Mouse Click test online

eventlack

Hello guys,

I'm a mechanical design engineer (Associate). I have been asked to come up with ideas for test fixture kind of a thing for a mouse. It is basically done to test the functionality of the mouse and not for any endurance testing. It has to tested for right and left button clicks, scroll wheel and 4 directional movement of the mouse. I did come up with one of the idea to test them. I have attached the photo of it for your reference. I would like to get feedbacks for the mechanism design. 

Feel free to suggest any ideas from which I can derive inspiration to test the above functions.

To clarify, I am not here to copy ideas or borrow any. I just want some suggestions. 

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

5 hours ago, eventlack said:

Hello guys,

I'm a mechanical design engineer (Associate). I have been asked to come up with ideas for test fixture kind of a thing for a mouse. It is basically done to test the functionality of the mouse and not for any endurance testing. It has to tested for right and left button clicks, scroll wheel and 4 directional movement of the mouse. I did come up with one of the idea to test them. I have attached the photo of it for your reference. I would like to get feedbacks for the mechanism design. 

Feel free to suggest any ideas from which I can derive inspiration to test the above functions.

To clarify, I am not here to copy ideas or borrow any. I just want some suggestions. 

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

https://easycpstest.com/mouse-test/

no response