Need custom skript FREE. I skript that when a block is broken with a diamond picaxe named &diamondPic it summons a mob

ShxdeGG

So does anyone know how to make a skript that when a lets say stone block is broken with a picaxe named &4diamondpic. It summons a zombie. This may be hard and it owuld mean a lot if someone did this Thanks.

Please add what types of plugin i need for it. 

If there are errors I will reply to you.

Thx 

Also im new here. Idk if im allowed to create a topic. Sry admins if im not allowed. 😞

• Like 1

Owner of:

AuxMines

AuxMines is a unique Box Mining server. We have Super Hero ArmourCustom Enchants, Cool BossesChill Community, and Custom Drops  all in one server!

We aren't fully released, so if you wanna drop by and give us some suggestions that would be cool.

Pickaxe sry

Owner of:

AuxMines

AuxMines is a unique Box Mining server. We have Super Hero ArmourCustom Enchants, Cool BossesChill Community, and Custom Drops  all in one server!

We aren't fully released, so if you wanna drop by and give us some suggestions that would be cool.

I have a resolition for you skript. pls tell me, if it doesn't work on you minecraft worls. 😉

I also added a command, that gives you the oportunity to give someone the "special" pickaxe.

you have to have the addons: "Skript" and "Skript Addon: TuSKe"

The actual Skript:

on break of stone:
    player is holding a diamond pickaxe named "&4diamondpic":
        send "Stoned was mined" to player
        spawn a zombie at location of player

command /giveoppic:
    trigger:
        give player diamond pickaxe named "&4diamondpic"

Bet Im try it up

Owner of:

AuxMines

4 minutes ago, nicoalla said:

I have a resolition for you skript. pls tell me, if it doesn't work on you minecraft worls. 😉

I also added a command, that gives you the oportunity to give someone the "special" pickaxe.

you have to have the addons: "Skript" and "Skript Addon: TuSKe"

The actual Skript:

on break of stone:
    player is holding a diamond pickaxe named "&4diamondpic":
        send "Stoned was mined" to player
        spawn a zombie at location of player

command /giveoppic:
    trigger:
        give player diamond pickaxe named "&4diamondpic"

DO I just put this command in script ffolder like all other

Owner of:

AuxMines

19 hours ago, nicoalla said:

you have to make a new folder call it fore exsample: 

diamondpic.sk   (important is the ".sk" at the end)

and than you copy paste the skript

if you don't get it look at this tutorial, so you can make a skript:

I did all you said and i also added the tuske and skript addon and it just gave my console hundreds of errors -__- so no it did not work

Owner of:

AuxMines

6 hours ago, Curtis24 said:

Here

On block break:

If held item is diamond pickaxe named "&bDiamoonPic"

Summon zombie

#by @Curtis24

#enjoy

@_LunahPvp_

Thx bt It has to be a certain block like obisidion 

Owner of:

AuxMines

• 2 months later...