Having an option to search and view the status of a server. This could also show how many players are online and who they are.

This could be added to the nav bar "Dashboard - Support - Server List - Forums", You could click on "Search..." to search server names, if a server exists with the name the following information is displayed regarding the searched server:

• Server Name
  • Status
  • Player Slots
  • Players Online
  • Unique Joins
  • Online time
  • Domain

This information would be either live or contain a "Refresh Information" button.

image.png.23b3b259d8594b70d0e1f481240974eb.png

image.thumb.png.df6938ef5667ebb48ade49ae56475caa.png

image.thumb.png.3530bae2ced2f8e4264c6ba174b0bf66.png

• Like 2

+1, I would love to see this on the webpanel.

Support Lead
Senior Moderator
-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#8674

In-game Name - Criticyl

1 hour ago, Clarifity said:

+1 for everything, excluding the "Players Online" feature; imagine having a list of, I don't know, 30 players. It's information that takes up space, and can be easily seen through the Tab list in-game.

its more for players not on the server, so you can view the info. Great for server owners that cant get on the server

• Senior Moderator

+1 looks amazing and would be very useful to have

Edited by TheRustySpud

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

4 hours ago, 3asel said:

Having an option to search and view the status of a server. This could also show how many players are online and who they are.

This could be added to the nav bar "Dashboard - Support - Server List - Forums", You could click on "Search..." to search server names, if a server exists with the name the following information is displayed regarding the searched server:

• Server Name
  • Status
  • Player Slots
  • Players Online
  • Unique Joins
  • Online time
  • Domain

This information would be either live or contain a "Refresh Information" button.

image.png.23b3b259d8594b70d0e1f481240974eb.png

image.thumb.png.df6938ef5667ebb48ade49ae56475caa.png

image.thumb.png.3530bae2ced2f8e4264c6ba174b0bf66.png

+1

+1

I've been doing skript for 4 years and a half. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 5 years and a half

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/6rQu2Vn