Quitting minehut

deprism

Hi, My "gaming" name is deprism (Ign: idoyiron) and I've been thinking in the last couple of months to quit minehut, I've been a pretty active member for couple of years and I just feel it's not the same with all these box & low quality servers, I also got depression in the last couple of months so it didn't really help.

I don't really remember when I joined minehut (I guess couple of years ago) but I was exited to make servers here and 19/20 of them failed, 

So just tell me what I should do, Should I quit minehut or not? And if yes, What should I do next?

Spoiler

Idk why I am asking that here lmao

Edited by deprism

hi!-im-minehut-manager!-here-is-a proof!-if-u-try-to-change-ur-minehut-account-name-to-other-name-with-"minehut"-it -ill-block-u,-so-im-the-real-manager! -yay! 

JK

On 1/21/2022 at 8:33 AM, deprism said:

Hi, My "gaming" name is deprism (Ign: idoyiron) and I've been thinking in the last couple of months to quit minehut, I've been a pretty active member for couple of years and I just feel it's not the same with all these box & low quality servers, I also got depression in the last couple of months so it didn't really help.

I don't really remember when I joined minehut (I guess couple of years ago) but I was exited to make servers here and 19/20 of them failed, 

So just tell me what I should do, Should I quit minehut or not? And if yes, What should I do next?

Reveal hidden contents

Idk why I am asking that here lmao

I think you should do whatever you feel like you wanna do, if you want to quit then don't hesitate, but on the flip side if you dont wanna quit then don't. Me personally I can't find much original servers on there but there is a few that I play. If you decide to quit that fine and I wont try to stop you, but if you decide not to you can try to find a original server to play on and have some fun.

-----------------------

Skript - 8 months

Minecraft - 8 years                         No Bitches?

-----------------------

I would generally not recommend quitting a community unless the community itself is negatively impacting you since communities form part of a crucial social support structure. However, if Minehut is no longer bringing joy to your life, you may wish to take a break. Just make sure not to delete your account/servers/other stuff so you can return if you do desire. If you do quit, try to find what makes you happy. I wish you the best of luck defeating depression and regaining happiness in your life whether that requires quitting Minehut or not. 

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...