Signature Plugin

Strxmy

Please can this plugin be added as I want to make items that have been signed by staff as a like rare/special item for members to sell for lots on the server 

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/item-signature.81962/?__cf_chl_f_tk=wmaoKcJB6GNPQUvj_NgZs9qgHIaMmJOZXxmZlcbtIyY-1642376637-0-gaNycGzNB30.

It would be a nice addition as I could make it so my members can earn loads of money from these "rare" items that have been signed by staff or keep them.

If I helped you let me know by leaving a "Thanks" reaction!thanks.gif.da139129ec38204550844760066ee4c5.gif
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Some Important Minehut Links

Server RulesStaff ApplicationNews + UpdatesReportsAppeals
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you would like to speak to me either dm me on discord [StrxmyLive#0001]
Or through the forums page on the top right of your page!

mhtuttu.png.c9ee3ad4ac7d2440a8b32742c03e7328.png

On 1/16/2022 at 3:49 PM, Strxmy said:

Please can this plugin be added as I want to make items that have been signed by staff as a like rare/special item for members to sell for lots on the server 

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/item-signature.81962/?__cf_chl_f_tk=wmaoKcJB6GNPQUvj_NgZs9qgHIaMmJOZXxmZlcbtIyY-1642376637-0-gaNycGzNB30.

It would be a nice addition as I could make it so my members can earn loads of money from these "rare" items that have been signed by staff or keep them.

you can download this plugin to your server easily (if your server supports 1.16 plugins)

[VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
[PRO] 12/27/21 - Present