Unban request

Revoheeheeus

IGN:

OnlyFansDealer

Why you were punished:

According to minehut, I have been botting.

Proof that you are not guilty:

For context:

I was trying to upload a world to my minehut server using "Multiverse" and I used this tutorial for it: 

I followed the tutorial step by step until the instruction was /mvimport "world name" normal. After doing so, the console kept spamming [12:03:21 WARN]: Data for local chunk (10,10) could not be recovered in regionfile              /home/minecraft/server/./secretparty/region/r.-1.-1.mca, it will be regenerated 

I do not believe this is concrete proof but this was what I was doing before I got banned (I am Lunicolo) I requested for help on the minehut discord server. 

137329241_Screenshot(634).thumb.png.44ff335c147d4f72f8f6d13071af345c.pngI would like to add that attempting to do /mvimport has caused the server to shut down and send me to the minehut world. I believe that in an attempt to add worlds, I have afk'ed and hopped servers rapidly leading the detector to see me as a bot1665051368_Screenshot(637).thumb.png.a4ab94c4df0e638945916a8a4dc4876d.pngHere is the last part of my server history, the [12:03:21 WARN]: Data for local chunk (10,10) could not be recovered in regionfile              /home/minecraft/server/./secretparty/region/r.-1.-1.mca, it will be regenerated spam is higher up I believe. If you check the console history past that you will see it. 

Have you been punished before?

Never. I played on randomized seeds of minehut and now when I try adding a seed, I get banned.

This whole ban has been a misunderstanding and I hope you can read this appeal and release the ban 🙂 I would like to play with my friends again. Thank you!

image.png

image.png

Screenshot (637).png