Minehut is probably the biggest mistake of my life.

jayden_bot

Gotta love minehut

1. When my server restarts the spawnpoint is deleted. When you do /spawn, it returns "null"

2. When my server restarts, all player variables in skript are deleted. These include LOCATIONS OF THEIR SKYBLOCK ISLANDS.

3. When my server restarts, holograms don't load

How does minehu have this many players, and yet have blatantly terrible bugs like this?

The Perkulator is the best Skript script I've ever scripted.

image.png.384d438ecabe824079ff0f4ee2158f29.png

On 9/21/2019 at 7:18 AM, killergotrekt said:

eh minehut sucks either way

On 9/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, Nd_ said:

This is weird, plugins?

On 9/20/2019 at 9:47 AM, Jackson85 said:

Relax. Clarifity is just trying to help. They’re not saying that you aren’t allowed to have an opinion.

On 9/20/2019 at 8:07 AM, Water said:

Something like this shouldn't happen on their server. Especially when their player variables are getting deleted from skript.

Everyone in this conversation please read:

On 9/20/2019 at 7:32 AM, Clarifity said:

Uh, I'm just giving possible reasons as to why this might be happening.

If any of you can get this message to an admin: Delete my minehut account.

I need it gone. I can't start my server nor can I reset it.

The Perkulator is the best Skript script I've ever scripted.

image.png.384d438ecabe824079ff0f4ee2158f29.png

If you're having serious technical issues with your server, then it's best to go to https://minehut.com/support and fill out a support ticket there. You may have to wait a day or two but we should be able to help you out. As Clarifity said though, it may not be an issue on our end. It could be plugin issues, or even just vanilla issues. So I ask that you do some self-troubleshooting on your own before you contact support just to make sure. (You can always use our community help sections such as the category on the forums, or #help in the discord).

Additionally, if you ever have any issues I ask that you give us time to help you out. Everyone has issues sometimes and it's frustrating to deal with, trust me I know. But calming down and asking for help, or using necessary platforms to get help may be beneficial. Thank you for your patience.