Connection Lost: Disconnected

TheHolySprite

Hi all! Just updated my minehut server to Spigot - 1.18 and I have encountered this error message as the title reads.  When I try and join the server it just sits waiting for a long peroid of time until I am given the status the connection is lost.  Additionally, within the dashboard it appears that the server state is stuck on "starting." 

Am I doing something wrong ?

Should I go about updating differently? 

Not too worried about the server as I made a backup before updating, just wanting to make sure I make a seamless transition into the new update.

To note:  I tried updating day of release while changing my world to vanilla.  When I did this, our whole nether reset which I do not believe to be intended and switched back to our old save state.  Very confused on why this happened.

Thanks for your help,

Sprite! 

On 12/5/2021 at 6:41 AM, TheHolySprite said:

Hi all! Just updated my minehut server to Spigot - 1.18 and I have encountered this error message as the title reads.  When I try and join the server it just sits waiting for a long peroid of time until I am given the status the connection is lost.  Additionally, within the dashboard it appears that the server state is stuck on "starting." 

Am I doing something wrong ?

Should I go about updating differently? 

Not too worried about the server as I made a backup before updating, just wanting to make sure I make a seamless transition into the new update.

To note:  I tried updating day of release while changing my world to vanilla.  When I did this, our whole nether reset which I do not believe to be intended and switched back to our old save state.  Very confused on why this happened.

Thanks for your help,

Sprite! 

Try checking console to see if any issues appear there.

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present