Minecraft am I right

ButterflyBullets

2 hours ago, ButterflyBullets said:

ive gotten a bit bored of minecraft and idk what to do anymore, its like im in this void of nothingness and Minecraft used to make that go away but now it cant, I don't know how to combat this because it seems as if nothing can fill this void that's forever inside of me. Even my passion of Skripting can't outweigh this, ik pretty much nobody can relate to this and im not meaning to get philosophical and all but its hard to explain, its a feeling of nothingness, a feeling that never goes away, only for a short period occasionally it will go away. I dont expect anyone to relate to this but I feel like this is the only way to say this. The recent disappearance of myself from here for the past few weeks can be explained by this feeling. idrk what my goal of sayin this is, but i just wanted to get this out there.

“At first I felt dizzy - not with the kind of dizziness that makes the body reel but the kind that's like a dead emptiness in the brain, an instinctive awareness of the void.”
― Fernando Pessoa

ive had that feeling before, dont remember how i got rid of it. Maybe i played different games?

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

2 hours ago, TNTiramisu said:

I understand how that feels and I'm sure you'll get through it. For now, don't force yourself to do things you don't like and take care of yourself. You got this friend. 

alright, thank you 🙂

-----------------------

Skript - 8 months

Minecraft - 8 years                         No Bitches?

-----------------------