deprism

[REQUESTING]
Hello, I'm making a network
that contains Clicker, Parkour, lobby, and other gamemode I didn't decide yet, I'm looking for staff members and developers to help me advertise & make the server

Staff
Founder 1/1 Only me uwu
Owner 1/1 Like founder, But less paid
Manager 2/2 Someone to manage the server (Need experience)
Developer 2/2 Someone to make skripts and help developing the server (Need experience)
Admin 0/3 Someone to manage the server while a manager or higher staff isn't online and train the lower staff members (Need experience)
Sr.Mod 0/3 mod but better (you need more experience & knowledge as a moderator)
Mod 0/3 jr.mod but better (you need more experience & knowledge as a moderator)
Jr.Mod 0/5 Helper but better (you need more experience & knowledge as a moderator)
Helper 0/10 It's pretty easy, just punish every rule breaker (Need little bit of experience)
Builder 0/5 Just build our spawn and everything build-releated (Need build & worldedit experience)

DM @deprism#4747 or @DaddySearchIP#5427

Edited by dyooby

hi!-im-minehut-manager!-here-is-a proof!-if-u-try-to-change-ur-minehut-account-name-to-other-name-with-"minehut"-it -ill-block-u,-so-im-the-real-manager! -yay! 

JK

I'm interested in applying for Manager. I have a lot of managing experience from running my own servers. Feel free to message me on Discord: TaceonGT#2389

M/D/YY

Joined - 9/7/20

[Unranked] - 9/7/20 - 3/24/21

[VIP] - 3/25/21 - Present

[Owner] of CedarParks, CedarNews, CedarHoster, CedarMini, CedarEcon, CedarChurch

9 hours ago, dyooby said:

[REQUESTING]
Hello, I'm making a network
that contains Clicker, Parkour, lobby, and other gamemode I didn't decide yet, I'm looking for staff members and developers to help me advertise & make the server

Staff
Founder 1/1 Only me uwu
Owner 1/1 Like founder, But less paid
Manager 2/2 Someone to manage the server (Need experience)
Developer 2/2 Someone to make skripts and help developing the server (Need experience)
Admin 0/3 Someone to manage the server while a manager or higher staff isn't online and train the lower staff members (Need experience)
Sr.Mod 0/3 mod but better (you need more experience & knowledge as a moderator)
Mod 0/3 jr.mod but better (you need more experience & knowledge as a moderator)
Jr.Mod 0/5 Helper but better (you need more experience & knowledge as a moderator)
Helper 0/10 It's pretty easy, just punish every rule breaker (Need little bit of experience)
Builder 0/5 Just build our spawn and everything build-releated (Need build & worldedit experience)

DM @deprism#4747 or @DaddySearchIP#5427

Do this in the marketplace next time

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present