thoor2211

I restarted our server and everything got deleted

Firstly, next time make sure to post topics regarding questions or issues in the Community Support category, so that it can be quickly read and answered by a Support Team member, or other community member who is able to help you.

Secondly, this reset has most likely happened to you because you did not do /save-all before shutting down your server. Unfortunately, Minehut does not always auto-save progress, meaning that a manual save is needed. If you have recently made a control panel save of your world (by clicking the blue Save World button), then I would recommend creating a support ticket at https://minehut.com/support (scroll down and press the Contact Support button), and ask if they by any chance have a backup of your world stored somewhere.

Member of the Minehut Community Support Team.

Discord: Clarifity#9859.

The Community Support category is my home.

Untitled.png.9fee309b6d0715b529e2ff8ae7b139e9.png

Screen_Shot_2019-09-28_at_12_11.23_AM.png.20af5ec590a7831a4704652dba75806a.png

Moved to Community Support.

Please post in the correct section next time.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

The exact same thing happened to me as well. As I believe, if a server is inactive for a long time (at least a few months,) then Minehut automatically resets it to save space.

If you have been active on the server recently, then I don't know what happened.