Should I make a player report

ninja04100410

A player whom I’m not going to mention joined my hardcore world and killed me even before I asked him to stop and say or else I’ll grieve his server which is 50/50 owned by me but he kept quite over the vc and killed me thereafter I knew that grieving and threatening are not allowed that’s y I gave him a chance to say sry and let bygones be bygones but he refused and banned me from his server I then pardoned myself and asked him one last time he refused and then I made a backup which he does not know about so that if all goes wrong I can use the backup and then tntgun his server we fixed it up later with world edit but a part that was made completely without world edit was destroyed I spent abt 1h on it while he had spent 4h on it the player refuses to talk to me and reported me.Should I report him ask to not get punished appeal or receive my punishment for grieving is server I want to know if I’m in the wrong or he is or we both are

Edited by ninja04100410

14 hours ago, ninja04100410 said:

A player whom I’m not going to mention joined my hardcore world and killed me even before I asked him to stop and say or else I’ll grieve his server which is 50/50 owned by me but he kept quite over the vc and killed me thereafter I knew that grieving and threatening are not allowed that’s y I gave him a chance to say sry and let bygones be bygones but he refused and banned me from his server I then pardoned myself and asked him one last time he refused and then I made a backup which he does not know about so that if all goes wrong I can use the backup and then tntgun his server we fixed it up later with world edit but a part that was made completely without world edit was destroyed I spent abt 1h on it while he had spent 4h on it the player refuses to talk to me and reported me.Should I report him ask to not get punished appeal or receive my punishment for grieving is server I want to know if I’m in the wrong or he is or we both are

maaaybe ipban him??

I mean sure you could report but youll need screenshots or log evidence.

Edited by AgentGamerPro

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

16 hours ago, ninja04100410 said:

Ban 

Ban him from what?? He has console as well to both accounts as well as my personal one. Do I deserve punishment or does he??

change your passcodes, if he somehow gets back in and "hacks" sum then contact minehut here.

-----------------------

Skript - 8 months

Minecraft - 8 years                         No Bitches?

-----------------------