Skript Questions + Commands.

TheCringleYT

Hello Dear Minehut Community, Admins whoever you are,

I would like to ask a few questions about Skripts today!

1)

---------------------------

Duplicators

I have recently noticed that a lot of servers have the command /copy or /dupe on to duplicate the item in your hand! Although... I am new to Skript and have not found out how to do it. If people know a Skript to do it please let me know and I will reward you with a free Donator Rank on my server! (Permissions are lots! Don't get many donators nowadays!)

Extra info:

Sample: I'm holding a book and I want 2 books so I do /dupe... same with Shulker boxes etc. Now I have 2 I can do /dupe again and I will get 4 (2x2=4) again... 8 etc.

2)

Custom Enchants

----------------------------

So I am making a server and I want custom enchantments / effects on the armor or weapon or just to remove the bit that says... Sharpness enchantment.level.1000 and make it say something like: Satan Wrath V in red.

If you want to go further and make me so impressed my bottom will fly off You can show me how to add effects to armor...

Sample: Jump boost on iron boots named jumpers... (You can even give me a command block command for it if you know one!)

------------------------------

Thanks everyone and I would appreciate some answers from you to see how you respond to this forum!

Thanks again,

TheCringleYT

IGN: MinerBlox