Open Club  ·  9 members  ·  Rules

SignPvP

specialbagel69's staff app

SpecialBagel69

1. What's your Discord Username?: (Shad#7702)
2. What's your Minecraft Username?: specialbagel69
3. Out of any server you could've applied for, why this server? i enjoy the server and also i think it can become popular for alot of people. Id also like to join the process of helping make it better n a fun place to chill w friends.
4. What makes you stand out from other applicants? i dont have school so i can be on basically at any time needed (within reason ofc) and im also a super friendly person and enjoy helping people anyway i can
5. How can you help the server? i can play on it a lot help newer people warn people who are breaking the rules/hacking 
6. What would you do if someone's spamming in the chat?: i would warn them multiple times before giving them a temp mute and if that doesn't make them stop just mute them indefinitely 
7. What would you do if someone's using a hacked client or macros?: first make sure 100% they are hacking just incase and if they are i would ban them
8. What would you do if someone's using slurs in the chat?: i would warn them multiple times and tell them to read rules and if they still continue give a temp mute Ethen mute indefinitely or a ban if they keep it up after the mutes