Open Club  ·  9 members  ·  Rules

SignPvP

TeamSpaek's Staff Application

TeamSpaek

1. What's your Discord Username?: TeamSpaek#2024
2. What's your Minecraft Username?: TeamSpaek
3. Out of any server you could've applied for, why this server? (2 Sentences Minimum): I really enjoy this server out of most pvp servers on minehut, and i want to make the best of it. I applied for this server because the community is nice, rarely any hackers, etc.
4. What makes you stand out from other applicants? (2 Sentences Minimum): I have a staff experience of 2 - 3 Years staffing on Minehut Servers. I can Screenshare for Hacks, Mute/TempMute Chatters that are breaking the rules, I can also use anticheat alerts to my advantage aswell for detecting cheaters.
5. How can you help the server? (2 Sentences Minimum): I can help out the server by being active, Removing cheaters from the server, and moderating the chat. I can help out the server aswell by advertising every 10 minutes.
6. What would you do if someone's spamming in the chat?: I would mute them for 1 hour or more depending on if they spam after 1 hour.
7. What would you do if someone's using a hacked client or macros?: I would ban them on the spot.
8. What would you do if someone's using slurs in the chat?: I would permanently mute them.