Dungeon

spookzook

image.png

Quick Info

Server Name: Dungeon

Server IP: Dungeon.minehut.gg

Server Owner: RyanDxxx

Server Discord: https://discord.gg/bWTa6aU

Happy Featured Server Friday, everyone! Let's jump right in. This week's Featured Server is Dungeon by RyanDxxx!

At its core, the server is an endless roguelike dungeon. Every new room you enter is chosen randomly from a pool. If you die while in the dungeon, your game is completely reset, aside from the classes you've obtained. Classes are a kit of items you can choose from before entering the dungeon, and you can find new and stronger ones throughout your exploration.

Current classes include Adventurer, Archer, Rogue, Shroomer, and Necromancer. The server has no natural regen, so you'll want to look for as many healing potions and take as little damage as possible. But look out for enemies, as the dungeon is littered with them.

Throughout the dungeon you'll find loot chests with some nice consumable items. These chests contain things like potions, bombs, and coins, amongst others. You'll want to explore each room for a sweet loot chest so you can get that much-needed healing potion, or some extra coins to help you buy better gear.

Jump into this dungeon crawler using /join Dungeon or Dungeon.minehut.gg!

Have a server you want featured, or want to nominate someone else's? Post it in the Featured Server Discord!

Yaaa. That’s hot. That’s hot

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

On 9/13/2019 at 11:39 AM, spookzook said:

image.png

Quick Info

Server Name: Dungeon

Server IP: Dungeon.minehut.gg

Server Owner: RyanDxxx

Server Discord: https://discord.gg/bWTa6aU

Happy Featured Server Friday, everyone! Let's jump right in. This week's Featured Server is Dungeon by RyanDxxx!

At its core, the server is an endless roguelike dungeon. Every new room you enter is chosen randomly from a pool. If you die while in the dungeon, your game is completely reset, aside from the classes you've obtained. Classes are a kit of items you can choose from before entering the dungeon, and you can find new and stronger ones throughout your exploration.

Current classes include Adventurer, Archer, Rogue, Shroomer, and Necromancer. The server has no natural regen, so you'll want to look for as many healing potions and take as little damage as possible. But look out for enemies, as the dungeon is littered with them.

Throughout the dungeon you'll find loot chests with some nice consumable items. These chests contain things like potions, bombs, and coins, amongst others. You'll want to explore each room for a sweet loot chest so you can get that much-needed healing potion, or some extra coins to help you buy better gear.

Jump into this dungeon crawler using /join Dungeon or Dungeon.minehut.gg!

Have a server you want featured, or want to nominate someone else's? Post it in the Featured Server Discord!

Seems cool. Might need to check this out sometime. Good luck 

Ive seen this on diamondfire however looks really fun.
+1

-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl

@RyanDxxx its that time of the year to reset another adventure based player server isn't it?

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!