need Dev/Skripter

NoRng_

SKRIPTER/DEV

Age req is 12+

Talent req is to know how to use mh .sk files well-very well

Communication Req, Discord needed need atleast a way to speak and to hear.

Server info: small server, 10 player max wanna get it to 20+ Skymining server, made it myself, i like it alot

First tasks are to create a paper than when u right click it teleports you to the nether, make a gui, make a crates system. i do not need you to do it all at once i just want to see your abilitys start with gui pls (most important) then in whatever order you like! i will build areas you can help if you want not neccesary. please give me advice you know more than me in skript just pls tell me your working on it b4 you do it.

8 minutes ago, NoRng_ said:

SKRIPTER/DEV

Age req is 12+

Server info: small server, 10 player max wanna get it to 20+ Skymining server, made it myself, i like it alot

First tasks are to create a paper than when u right click it teleports you to the nether, make a gui, make a crates system. i do not need you to do it all at once i just want to see your abilitys start with gui pls (most important) then in whatever order you like! i will build areas you can help if you want not neccesary. please give me advice you know more than me in skript just pls tell me your working on it b4 you do it.

whatcha need bud?

10 minutes ago, NoRng_ said:

SKRIPTER/DEV

Age req is 12+

TeamF#4957 is my discord 😄