Farcade skript ideas

Wyndexx

Anyone who wants to can post skript ideas in this thread. I will look them through, and possibly add them to my server, Farcade. Have fun!

Main MC account: Gam3rBoi (VIP in MH)

Alt MC account: *Gam3rBoi2147

Farcade server owner

Skripter with 6+ months experience + time learning coding concepts

Message me through the forums if you need anything!

Here!

options:
    prefix: &cPunishment #replace this with your own prefix 
command /warn [<player>] [<text>]:
    permission: staff.warn_use 
    permission message: &c&l(!) &cSorry, but you dont have the required permission to use this is command &e&o(staff.warn_use)
    trigger:
        if arg-1 or arg-2 is not set:
            send "{@prefix} &cIncorrect Usage, Usage: /warn [player] [reason]" to player 
        else:
            add 1 to {warn::%arg-1%}
            broadcast "{@prefix} &e%player% &6was warned &e%arg-1% &6due to &e%arg-2%"
command /unwarn [<player>]:
    permission: staff.unwarn_use 
    permission message: &c&l(!) &cSorry, but you dont have the required permission to use this is command &e&o(staff.unwarn_use)
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            send "{@prefix} &cIncorrect Usage, Usage: /unwarn [player]" to player 
        else:
            remove 1 from {warn::%arg-1%}
            broadcast "{@prefix} &e%arg-1% &6was unwarned by &e%player%"
command /kick [<player>] [<text>]:
    permission: staff.kick_use 
    permission message: &c&l(!) &cSorry, but you dont have the required permission to use this is command &e&o(staff.kick_use)
    trigger:
            send "{@prefix} &cIncorrect Usage, Usage: /kick [player] [reason]" to player 
        else:
            broadcast "{@prefix} &e%arg-1% &6was kicked by &e%player% &6due to &e%arg-2%"
            kick arg-1 due to "&6You are kicked from this is server due to &e%arg-2%"
command /ban [<player>] [<text>]:
    permission: staff.ban_use
    permission message: &c&l(!) &cSorry, but you dont have the required permission to use this is command &e&o(staff.ban_use)
    trigger:
            send "{@prefix} &cIncorrect Usage, Usage: /ban [player] [reason]" to player 
        else:
            broadcast "{@prefix} &e%arg-1% &6was been banned by &e%player% &6due to &e%arg-2%"
            kick arg-1 due to "&eYou are permanet banned from this is server due to &6%arg-2%"
            ban arg-1 due to "&eYou are permanet banned from this is server due to &6%arg-2%"
command /unban [<offline player>]:
    permission: staff.unban_use 
    permission message: &c&l(!) &cSorry, but you dont have the required permission to use this is command &e&o(staff.unban_use)
    trigger:
        if arg-1 is not set:
            send "{@prefix} &cIncorrect Usage, Usage: /unban [player] [reason]" to player 
        else:
            broadcast "{@prefix} &e%arg-1% &6was unbanned by &e%player%"
            unban arg-1
command /tempban [<player>] [<timespan>] [<text>]:
    permission: staff.tempban_use
    permission message: &c&l(!) &cSorry, but you dont have the required permission to use this is command &e&o(staff.tempban_use)
    trigger:
        if arg-1 or arg-2 or arg-3 is not set:
            send "{@prefix} &cIncorrect Usage, Usage: /tempban [player] [timespan] [reason]"
        else:
            broadcast "{@prefix} &e%arg-1% &6was tempbanned by &e%player% &6due to &e%arg-3% &6For &e&n%arg-2%"
            kick arg-1 due to "&6You are banned from this is server &6due to &e%arg-3% &6for &e&n%arg-2%"
            ban arg-1 due to "&6You are banned from this is server &6due to &e%arg-3% &6for &e&n%arg-2%" for arg-2

15 hours ago, Gam3rBoi said:

Anyone who wants to can post skript ideas in this thread. I will look them through, and possibly add them to my server, Farcade. Have fun!

command /hug <player>:
  trigger:
    set {_p} to player
    if player is not set:
      set {_p} to CONSOLE 
    if arg is player:
      send "&c&lYou cannot hug yourself!"
    else:
      broadcast "&b&l%{_p}%&d Hugged &b&l%arg%"
    if %arg-1% is not set:
      send "&c&lSpecify a player" 

every 1 second:
    loop all players:
        if loop-player's inventory contains 1 of emeralds named "&a&lJump Booster":
            apply potion of jump boost of tier 2 to loop-player for 1.1 seconds

Maybe a mini game where platforms scrolls down and you have to jump to the higher ones?

• 1 month later...

For the hug thing:

This might be a fun thing to add, as like an admin or ranked privilege, so I will look into it.

Thanks!

For the jump booster:

Would it be too chaotic to add it to my Pit Minigame, where you just pvp, much like the Hypixel pit?

Edited by Gam3rBoi

Main MC account: Gam3rBoi (VIP in MH)

Alt MC account: *Gam3rBoi2147

Farcade server owner

Skripter with 6+ months experience + time learning coding concepts

Message me through the forums if you need anything!