Stepping down from Senior Mod.

_Rascal

Many of you may know me so I won't bother with an overcomplex introduction.

However, I guess I can give a brief rundown of my time as Staff. I became Mod back in 2018 in February and got promoted to Senior in 2019, 23rd of March; my Birthday. Benny was planning on promoting me a week earlier but he found out it was my birthday soon so decided to promote me on my cake day; whoop whoop. A few months passed and soon I found myself being the head of the build team; along with a bunch of new Senior Mods. Some time passed after that and unfortunately a lot of stuff started to come up and the 'real world' decided to come full force and slap me in the face with a concrete slab. 

Now here I am, stepping down from my position as Senior Mod to Builder. I may come back and resume my role as Senior Mod, or I may come back as Mod, or never at all. Only time will tell, hehe. Many may be wondering why but to keep things from being too complicated, I've started doing a higher level course in my College which requires a lot more time and dedication, plus, many close friends and family simply needing a lot of support. I stride to offer help and give advice to people and to simply keep the environments I spend a lot of time in pleasant; one of the main things that kept me going as a Moderator.

Obviously I'll still be around, making weird comments in the lobby, making weird noises in the voice channels and making weird statements in the discord. I can never truly step away from Minehut; at least not anytime soon. I've probably spent 30% of my entire life dedicated to Minehut. It may sound ridiculous but it's probably true.

Some advice to anyone aspiring to be a Moderator, don't take it too seriously. It's not a job, you're not tip-tapping commands all day to steal player's privileges of having the right to speak, to only provide for a family. You're keeping the community members safe. It's like a big family; despite a large majority of players being disjointed. You're like the big brother/sister of the family. You're the role model which needs to set the standards. That's how I think of it, anyways. Maybe I'm just over thinking it.

Anyways, that's all I have time for. I need to get back to playing Animal Crossing on my 3DS.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Farewell Lord_Rascalian.  Enjoy your game of Animal Crossing!

Minehut Volunteer Moderator Helper

Discord: powerwinch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DD/MM/YYYY

[JR.MOD] 28/04/2019

[MOD] 28/07/2019

[SR.MOD] 01/09/2019

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 26/07/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 12/09/2020

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 31/10/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 25/02/2021

[<3] 09/06/2022

[HELPER] 29/11/2023

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y6cr20v.png

Rascal I named my hamster after you. Also, you’ll be missed! Go do rascalliallian things now.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

15 minutes ago, Nd_ said:

Will you still be a mechanic?

Anyways good luck for your future!

Mentioning a conspiracy gets you a +rep.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

Gonna miss you bud... I still remember the days when we were both Defaults

-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl