Server Will not start (SMPIife.minehut.gg)

hibobiscool122

Question

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Frecklestainer said:

Okay, bud. Don't just complain about an error. DESCRIBE IT

Doctors don't just say "he has a cough", they say "he has chronic bronchitis and inflammed alveoli"

EXPLAIN THE ISSUE

that's all there is to it u press start and it says it's starting then it goes to offline

Hello there @hibobiscool122, @Legerion, @0rca__, @ChronicleGaming, @Normallion5 and @J_WingBlade,

When switching from a newer version to a older version (for example 1.16 to 1.15), you need to reset your world (go to your file manager and delete the following folders "world", "world_nether" and "world_the_end".

If that doesn't help, please contact support here and click on "Contact Support" on the page linked.

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

On 9/13/2021 at 6:57 AM, Houlton said:

Hello there @hibobiscool122, @Legerion, @0rca__, @ChronicleGaming, @Normallion5 and @J_WingBlade,

When switching from a newer version to a older version (for example 1.16 to 1.15), you need to reset your world (go to your file manager and delete the following folders "world", "world_nether" and "world_the_end".

If that doesn't help, please contact support here and click on "Contact Support" on the page linked.

Im having this issue where my server is stuck "offline" i recently switched to 1.17.1 and now i cannot access any buttons, the start button dosent work, no files show up in the file manager, and force hibernate does nothing

ShxDowXD