command with permission not working

Nd_

make player execute command "/essentials:tp %{%player's uuid%.island.spawnx}% 200 0" with permission "essentials.command.tp"
                              make player execute command "//schem load SkyblockIsland" with permission "worldedit.*"
                              make player execute command "//paste" with permission "worldedit.*"

When I run this without any permissions(and no errors) it gives me this

image.png.d2117541600e66731b0c691f2bd06978.png

When you make a player execute a command, it's like executing a command in your perspective. It doesn't make sense for you to not have a permission over something and the command is preventing you to run it, but you could run it by forcing a player to execute a command. That doesn't work like that.

22 minutes ago, Water said:

When you make a player execute a command, it's like executing a command in your perspective. It doesn't make sense for you to not have a permission over something and the command is preventing you to run it, but you could run it by forcing a player to execute a command. That doesn't work like that.

I'm confused

Firstly, get skUtilities. It's very useful and important for this skript to work.

Secondly, string <none> is displayed because you never set the variable for {%player's uuid%.island.spawnx}

Lastly, change your code to this and it should work:

make player execute command "/essentials:tp %{%player's uuid%.island.spawnx}% 200 0" as op
                              make player execute command "//schem load SkyblockIsland" as op
                              make player execute command "//paste" as op

19 hours ago, Xeno_Synthesis said:

Firstly, get skUtilities. It's very useful and important for this skript to work.

Secondly, string <none> is displayed because you never set the variable for {%player's uuid%.island.spawnx}

Lastly, change your code to this and it should work:

make player execute command "/essentials:tp %{%player's uuid%.island.spawnx}% 200 0" as op
                              make player execute command "//schem load SkyblockIsland" as op
                              make player execute command "//paste" as op

Minehut doesn't have this plugin

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nd_ said:

I am reopening this case, please note that this isn't breaking Minehut rules, due to the post being inactive for 20 days, which isn't a month

Basically, if you make a player run "/tp" then it is the same thing as if they ran "/tp" themselves, and if they ran it themselves, they wouldnt have permission to run it if they are an ordinary player.

On 9/30/2019 at 9:33 PM, Tresre said:

Basically, if you make a player run "/tp" then it is the same thing as if they ran "/tp" themselves, and if they ran it themselves, they wouldnt have permission to run it if they are an ordinary player.

UPDATED CODE:

execute console command "/essentials:tp %player% %{%player's uuid%.island.spawnx}% 200 0"
                              make player execute command "//schem load SkyblockIsland" with permission "worldedit.*"

So now it will tp the player, but won't load the schematic

Also, Tresre, how do I make it so they have the permission to run it for that command?

On 10/5/2019 at 11:44 AM, Nd_ said:

UPDATED CODE:

execute console command "/essentials:tp %player% %{%player's uuid%.island.spawnx}% 200 0"

So now it will tp the player, but won't load the schematic

Also, Tresre, how do I make it so they have the permission to run it for that command?

Its the same thing as tp, you just need to install a permissions plugin and give them the permission "essentials.tp". Keep in mind that this is dangerous on a public server as it allows users to teleport to anyone or anywhere, as an op would. Giving them the permission to load schematics will also allow them to load any schematics at will. I would recommend finding a different way to do this, other than making the players execute the command.

For the tp, there is an alternative. You can use skript teleport to tp players which is far more efficient

-------------------------------------------------------------
[VIP] - 2018/2019

[JR.MOD] - 28th April 2019
[SR.MOD] - 21st June 2019

[LEGEND] - 28th July 2020 (Resigned)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Discord - Criticyl#0002

IGN - Criticyl

57 minutes ago, Criticyl said:

For the tp, there is an alternative. You can use skript teleport to tp players which is far more efficient

I've tried that, but the problem is that it uses a variable and some number, which last time I tried, didn't work.  

On 9/30/2019 at 9:33 PM, Tresre said:

After some research, I found that Skellet has this. Thanks!

If you want to teleport a player to a location, (if you have 3 numbers) then type:

teleport player to location at (x, y, z) in world "world"

#For example: teleport player to location at (100, 45, 200) in world "server_pvp"
#YOU CAN use Variables as well.

In this case, Try this:

teleport player to location at ({player's uuid%.island.spawnx}, 200, 0) in player's world

I hope this will help.

Edited by Creeper1841
Coding Syntax Oopsie

image.png.e46e91961f1d6d4604a6e5f3dcb5a2bd.png

unknown.pngunknown.png

5 hours ago, Creeper1841 said:

If you want to teleport a player to a location, (if you have 3 numbers) then type:

teleport player to location at (x, y, z) in world "world"

#For example: teleport player to location at (100, 45, 200) in world "server_pvp"
#YOU CAN use Variables as well.

In this case, Try this:

teleport player to location at ({player's uuid%.island.spawnx}, 200, 0) in player's world

I hope this will help.

Thanks!