How to see the name of players in my server through the Minehut website?

CharlieBeaarr

Right now there isn't an easy way to do this. We'll be adding live console soon though, which would let you see a live feed of the server and allow you to type /list to see who is online.

Aside from that, is there another way we could display the info that would be useful for you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Trent said:

Right now there isn't an easy way to do this. We'll be adding live console soon though, which would let you see a live feed of the server and allow you to type /list to see who is online.

Aside from that, is there another way we could display the info that would be useful for you?

I cant wait for live console. Just an idea maybe add an panel in server settings thats named "Server Info" which shows tps, ram, online player names etc.

• Like 1
I used to play Minehut I guess?
Yeah, I still watch the forums for some reason. (15/5/2023)

On 8/22/2021 at 2:05 AM, Trent said:

Hey, it would be cool if in the dashboard, if you clicked the amount of players online bar, it will show a list of the players name, and if you want, there head

Edited by Lapzzo
  • Like 1

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png