not able to upload city world to server

stop

Question

I keep trying to extrenally upload a world to the server through the panel, but when i start and load up the server, its a completely different newly generated world. Internally, i did upload the world, and i can choose to go to it, but i cant make edits because i need to keep doing /world ul(worldname) to get there. or else, its also just a different newly generated world. i dont want to force people to help me, but i cant build anything like this

4 answers to this question

To begin the world must not contain spaces or uppercase letters. If the world is not already in a zip file, drag the folder of the world into an empty zip file (you can title it whatever you want!) Afterwards you can choose between two methods First Method

1. Upload the world zip to a file uploader like Mediafire, File.io, or Dropbox

2. Get the direct link to the upload, which ALWAYS ends in .zip (this is important, it won't work if you skip this step!) You can do this in most file uploaders by right-clicking on the download button and clicking copy link

3. Run the command /ul world <worldname> <direct link> in your server. (ex: '/ul world myworld https://www.file.io/`)

After uploading you will be able to do /worlds (requires op) and click on the name of the uploaded world Note: if it was uploaded using /ul world the world will be called ul_NAME where NAME is what you called the uploaded world.

IGN: PandaChan

Discord: PundaChen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PundaChen 

Moved to Community Support.

Please post in the correct section next time.

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.