vantablack

Anyone stuck in hibernation?

For about 6 hours now my server has been stuck in the hibernation stage. I try to start it but once that 30 sec countdown ends and the "Go To Panel" button appears, My server just goes back to hibernation. I can't access my plugins, files, or danger zone. Anyone having the same issue?

*also I have another server on my dashboard and that one works fine but my other server (the one I actually use) is stuck in this loop.

I used to have this issue just yesterday but mine is working fine now

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

On 9/8/2019 at 3:21 AM, vantablack said:

For about 6 hours now my server has been stuck in the hibernation stage. I try to start it but once that 30 sec countdown ends and the "Go To Panel" button appears, My server just goes back to hibernation. I can't access my plugins, files, or danger zone. Anyone having the same issue?

*also I have another server on my dashboard and that one works fine but my other server (the one I actually use) is stuck in this loop.

Me too 😞

On 9/7/2019 at 7:21 PM, vantablack said:

I have this exact issue, been trying to get in for about 12 hours.

22 hours ago, TacticalModz said:

I used to have this issue just yesterday but mine is working fine now

How much time passed until it got fixed?

Moved to Community Support ➡️

Community Support Lead

Discord: Criticyl#0869
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minehut Vip - 2018/2019
Received Junior Moderator - April 28th 2019

Promoted to Senior Moderator - July 21st 2019

9 hours ago, mmatan921 said:

How much time passed until it got fixed?

2 days

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

Yea, my server is also stuck in hibernation. Started today. It was online this morning but since ~11 a clock the server wont start up.