Jump to content
Vane

Suggestion

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

MobHunting, get rewarded from killing mobs https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mobhunting.3582/

BagOfGold (drops bag of gold when someone killed a mob, this is linked with MobHunting) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bagofgold.49332/

OreCrops (Plant and grow your very own orecrops) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/orecrops-1-13-1-14-plugin.68205/

AdvancedOreGenerator (Because CustomOreGen hasn't updated) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/advancedoregenerator.51153/

All work on 1.14.x

Edited by Vane

Java Developer as of 2016, casually chilling on minehut for some reason.
1519867673_CustomSkyblock.png.4a6c13ec0c9d59996e929ed52614c5ab.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Vane said:

MobHunting, get rewarded from killing mobs https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/mobhunting.3582/

BagOfGold (drops bag of gold when someone killed a mob, this is linked with MobHunting) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bagofgold.49332/

OreCrops (Plant and grow your very own orecrops) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/orecrops-1-13-1-14-plugin.68205/

AdvancedOreGenerator (Because CustomOreGen hasn't updated) https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/advancedoregenerator.51153/

All work on 1.14.x

Isn't MobHunting already a plugin on Minehut?

0488d6d6bdb4fe35a41b269c77215434.png


achievement.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vinixs said:

Isn't MobHunting already a plugin on Minehut?

0488d6d6bdb4fe35a41b269c77215434.png

Not sure, will check. That might be a different one


Java Developer as of 2016, casually chilling on minehut for some reason.
1519867673_CustomSkyblock.png.4a6c13ec0c9d59996e929ed52614c5ab.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is on there but its one version behind. BagOfGold still stays on my suggestions 🙂


Java Developer as of 2016, casually chilling on minehut for some reason.
1519867673_CustomSkyblock.png.4a6c13ec0c9d59996e929ed52614c5ab.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vane said:

It is on there but its one version behind. BagOfGold still stays on my suggestions 🙂

I like that plugin, cool plugin for Survival servers


achievement.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vinixs said:

I like that plugin, cool plugin for Survival servers

spigot page looked cool but I changed my mind, might be better with the bag coins plugin.


Java Developer as of 2016, casually chilling on minehut for some reason.
1519867673_CustomSkyblock.png.4a6c13ec0c9d59996e929ed52614c5ab.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vane said:

spigot page looked cool but I changed my mind, might be better with the bag coins plugin.

😂


achievement.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1


I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

 

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

 

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

 

Contact:

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...