Can someone teach me how to PvP in 1.17

ieatbabyorphans

I need help because on one of my private SMP's I keep getting killed by people with swords and axes. Can someone please train me how to PvP on 1.17 because I can't defend myself. I joined Minecraft like a couple months ago but haven't been playing much until now. I'm willing to join at 10:00 am EST - 1:00 pm EST. Comment your name and when you would like to join and I'll whitelist and make you an operator. Also I would prefer if you put your average ping and FPS. It took me 3 days to learn world edit. My friend also taught me how to download Optifine.

PLEASE HELP ME I'M SO BAD AT PVP!!!

you dope

7 hours ago, iSheepyLOL said:

I need help because on one of my private SMP's I keep getting killed by people with swords and axes. Can someone please train me how to PvP on 1.17 because I can't defend myself. I joined Minecraft like a couple months ago but haven't been playing much until now. I'm willing to join at 10:00 am EST - 1:00 pm EST. Comment your name and when you would like to join and I'll whitelist and make you an operator. Also I would prefer if you put your average ping and FPS. It took me 3 days to learn world edit. My friend also taught me how to download Optifine.

PLEASE HELP ME I'M SO BAD AT PVP!!!

Geezsus

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

1 hour ago, Lapzzo said:

Its not too hard. Axes do more damage then swords, so for the most damage with no pots, get an axe, and crit the players by jumping and hitting them. Dont spam click as that makes you do less damage

nerds these days

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, iSheepyLOL said:

tbh this thread was just a trash attempt at getting the classic "i hired a couch and destroyed him" thing. I don't mean to sound like I have a big ego but... 

axes?

HELLO? Whoever uses axes in an actual fight - 10 respect. 

Please dont reply to posts that havent been interacted with for a month. Asking a mod to lock...

• Thanks 1

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

• Umjiii locked this topic