Server not starting

Voyd

Question

Hey, I have an issue that I recently ran into when trying to start my server earlier today. The issue started when everyone was suddenly kicked from the server. People were then not able to join into the server. I thought, oh well I'll just start it via the dashboard, however when I went to start it I found that the server was stuck in a state of hibernation, and when I clicked activate, it would bring me to a page that it will count down to the activation after 30 seconds, then when I hit continue it would bring me back to the dashboard with the server still in hibernation. I do not know what to do, as my friends and I put a lot of work into that server. Please advise. 

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, MagentaPudding said:

Hi, have there been any changes at all ever since posting this question? Does this occur if you make a new server? If there are no new updates you may have to make a support ticket.

yes as he said make a support ticket & state your issue

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

Hey I just wanted to update whoever sees this, so, nothing has changed, and my server is still stuck in hibernation, its a real shame since my friends and I put 100s of hours into it. I still cannot access the dashboard for the server, and I am wondering what is the best course of action for me.

4 hours ago, Voyd said:

Hey I just wanted to update whoever sees this, so, nothing has changed, and my server is still stuck in hibernation, its a real shame since my friends and I put 100s of hours into it. I still cannot access the dashboard for the server, and I am wondering what is the best course of action for me.

I can relate. I spent nearly 2 months on 2 servers that just wont get out of hibernation...

I recommend contacting minehut staff, as they have helped people with similar problems in the past.

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png