Custom Plugins and an all-new File Manager have been UNLEASHED!

agentshawnee

I assume this isn't how this is supposed to look

.998955936_ScreenShot2021-08-03at10_18_26PM.png.2301ded9e731cbd99562ec0bd02c9ec5.png

Also, is there a way to hide the file tree when I am editing a file? I ask because the file-editing area is just way too small.

Edited by Checkmate128

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.

6 hours ago, LapEvents said:

The no plugin cap is just extreme

hol up.... LeSs GoO

also... Giving Other Users Dashboard Access When?

Edited by ___Rodney_RWR___

-------------------------------------------------------------------

NO RANK ALL THE WAY

---------------------------------------------------------------------

play.koolkidzmc.com (Velocity + Pufferfish FTW)
discord.koolkidzmc.com

Spoiler

/_(•v•)_7

image_2021-07-26_104856.png.7740cf6322d3693f332894c1e8485060.png

image_2021-07-26_104457.png

pogies.PNG

5 hours ago, chocolate said:

How do you add the plugins i tried adding them to the plugin folder but it did not work! can anyone help?

Download a plugin (I recommend getting it from spigot) and drag it or upload it to the plugins folder, then restart the server.

imgonline-com-ua-resize-CNNkL1drx5M-removebg-preview.png.d6a8ae8b5eb862005fb056c21f934200.png

So plugins/files that exceed 1,000 lines have a header that states "Showing The Last 1k Lines, Download To See More" for the first few lines, and indeed the lines preceding the last thousand can't be viewed or edited in the dashboard. Have no idea if it's intentional or not, but it's annoying. Is this fixable?

26 minutes ago, BirchwoodKing21 said:

So plugins/files that exceed 1,000 lines have a header that states "Showing The Last 1k Lines, Download To See More" for the first few lines, and indeed the lines preceding the last thousand can't be viewed or edited in the dashboard. Have no idea if it's intentional or not, but it's annoying. Is this fixable?

me reading this while eating: Loop Waiting GIF

me reading this while doing nothing: Hit The Woah Freaking Out GIF

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.

46 minutes ago, BirchwoodKing21 said:

Sorry if it was unclear, but this is an example what I mean. (Essentials config.yml file skipping the first 100 lines or so). 

Screenshot (56).png

3 minutes ago, BirchwoodKing21 said:

Sorry if it was unclear, but this is an example what I mean. (Essentials config.yml file skipping the first 100 lines or so). 

Screenshot (56).png

o ok

Every time you tell a lie, You'll have to tell a 100 more.