I need help quick (my server)

drip666

Question

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Clarifity said:

I don't really see any plugin that should do this (the common culprit is TABReborn). Do you remember what you last did before getting this issue?

i was building a spawn when all of a sudden i got kicked for that reason. i tried checking logs and uninstalled a bunch of plugins that displayed as "Error" and nothing worked.

2 minutes ago, drip666 said:

i was building a spawn when all of a sudden i got kicked for that reason. i tried checking logs and uninstalled a bunch of plugins that displayed as "Error" and nothing worked.

Alright. That's weird. I'd recommend uninstalling each plugin one by one and testing to see which one is causing the issue. I know it's a bit tedious, but it's the only solution I could find.

3 hours ago, Clarifity said:

Alright. That's weird. I'd recommend uninstalling each plugin one by one and testing to see which one is causing the issue. I know it's a bit tedious, but it's the only solution I could find.

It might be a wifi network problem, try restarting your router to make sure it's not your wifi.

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

1 minute ago, TheRustySpud said:

It might be a wifi network problem, try restarting your router to make sure it's not your wifi.

It's an NBT issue, but it usually happens whilst playing with mods, not with plugins. So I'm not really sure of any other solution to fix this.