Do you remember...

filr

22 hours ago, Jaysonrocks said:

Yo, your a real one only if you know when you could buy Legend, Hero, and other ranks. Also, yea I remember the official parkour it was insane. Let me know if you remember you could buy Legend, Hero, Pro, etc.

only a real one if you remember the ranks when they were star tiers. 

VIP = 

PRO = ✪✪

LEGEND = ✪✪✪

• Like 1

Insisting Discord » https://discord.gg/64dJQmnBW9

banner1.jpg

I now go by the name vitalResource rather than Nookn.

First joined in 2015 under the alias of Nookn.

Primarily known during my time in Minehut from Prohost.gs (oct. 2015) till around 2019 Minehut where I took a longer hiatus until Feb 2021, where I came back and still participating actively in events.

Do you remember when minehut was toxic?

wait... its always been

#beenonminehutsince2016butnooneknowsmecheck

------------------------------------------------

DEFAULT- 08/12/2016 - 3/9/2019

VIP- 3/9/2019 - Present

ADMINone day

1944324467_arozegivinghug.png.12710d96e319b351ce8640a927eaa3dd.png387749392_Arozesayinggoodboy.png.6e1842de1f4c85359f4e4bcd3a143f0a.png            image.png.2211573f2bd8004b9cef2dc27f7db9e3.png                 

On 6/14/2019 at 9:46 AM, PandaChan said:

Yeah, slots were at 4, border was 1k and plugin slots were at 2.

Wasn't the 4 a downgrade from 10?

also werent there like silver, gold, and like diamond ranks were u got access to diff plugins

#beenonminehutsince2016butnooneknowsmecheck

DEFAULT- 08/12/2016 - 3/9/2019

VIP- 3/9/2019 - Present

ADMINone day

1944324467_arozegivinghug.png.12710d96e319b351ce8640a927eaa3dd.png387749392_Arozesayinggoodboy.png.6e1842de1f4c85359f4e4bcd3a143f0a.png            image.png.2211573f2bd8004b9cef2dc27f7db9e3.png                 

I was here since 2 weeks before the first original Minehut "kingdoms" closed down.

I remember after that prohost.gs being a thing, then MCHost.co, then there was MCWar.

Ranks were in tiers and with the stars.  It 'twas a nice time.

Do you remember when the player with the highest level on warzone was just 70?
After they reached 120~, shadow appeared and went up to 200 lol

Does anyone here remembers big spender being the best kit on warzone? Because it was
Gold armor 2nd best defense kit
Gold axe best bridge breaker kit, bomber would make it difficult sometimes
Coin toss was just soo good because with it you could throw people out very easily

Ninja was also a pretty good kit

Also does anyone remembers the first cookie clicker server on minehut? After that server many cookie clicker servers started to appear

Aerh was AerHOE
Does anyone remember Pixelific? Haha

I think Lucas nickname was Gamer back in the past. There were people that thought I was Gamer because of my nick xD

Does any of you remember who had the title of drama king? Cuz I do lol

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

38 minutes ago, _C02 said:

Like this one?

This was originally used on mcwar.us, the successor of play.prohost.gs

gjXdEuH.png

Oh yeah, that was a good lobby. Nice and open, not to complex. Just nice all round.

• I can breathe!

image.jpeg.da6e9ee446cf561d297d7bcc6a704e6d.jpeg

remember when the majority of minehut servers were made using command blocks. Usually minigame servers, very pure. (Back when it was mchost.co)

“When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!"

Default - 12/12/2015

[VIP] - 10/8/2018

[JR.MOD] - 9/12/2020

[MOD] - 10/14/2020

On 6/13/2019 at 12:08 PM, _C02 said:

Let's find out how long you've been here!

Say something about Minehut that's happened in the past and see if people remember it!

Do you remember when Minehut had an official Parkour server?

Werent you admin on kingdoms? 😂😂

On 6/18/2019 at 6:22 AM, MdsCool said:

I was here since 2 weeks before the first original Minehut "kingdoms" closed down.

I remember after that prohost.gs being a thing, then MCHost.co, then there was MCWar.

Ranks were in tiers and with the stars.  It 'twas a nice time.

MCWar... still one of, if not, the best servers ever on minehut after the kingdoms period. Was a truly game-changing server for minehut back then, likewise with DesolateRPG from those early days. 

On 6/18/2019 at 6:47 AM, Gaminger said:

Do you remember when the player with the highest level on warzone was just 70?
After they reached 120~, shadow appeared and went up to 200 lol

Does anyone here remembers big spender being the best kit on warzone? Because it was
Gold armor 2nd best defense kit
Gold axe best bridge breaker kit, bomber would make it difficult sometimes
Coin toss was just soo good because with it you could throw people out very easily

Ninja was also a pretty good kit

Also does anyone remembers the first cookie clicker server on minehut? After that server many cookie clicker servers started to appear

Aerh was AerHOE
Does anyone remember Pixelific? Haha

I think Lucas nickname was Gamer back in the past. There were people that thought I was Gamer because of my nick xD

Does any of you remember who had the title of drama king? Cuz I do lol

Been waiting for a huge "Gaminger" for almost a year now. 

Jr Mod February 2018

Mod April 2018-March 2019

4 hours ago, DARLOWE said:

MCWar... still one of, if not, the best servers ever on minehut after the kingdoms period. Was a truly game-changing server for minehut back then, likewise with DesolateRPG from those early days. 

I was talking about MCWar, the game Minehut made which had Warzone. My server was named WarMC, and btw, I've been remaking it and it should be coming out within the next week!

9 hours ago, DARLOWE said:

Oh boi the hype is real
Ill do some on these holidays hehe

Edited by Gaminger

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

6 hours ago, MdsCool said:

I was talking about MCWar, the game Minehut made which had Warzone. My server was named WarMC, and btw, I've been remaking it and it should be coming out within the next week!

Woops my bad. Also cannot wait! 

53 minutes ago, Gaminger said:

Oh boi the hype is real
Ill do some on these holidays hehe

we just need another big drama and should be fine 👍

Jr Mod February 2018

Mod April 2018-March 2019