Do you remember...

filr

Nah don't remember it.

Do you remember Minehut adding a restart button?

o wait they didnt..

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

1 hour ago, _C02 said:

Let's find out how long you've been here!

Say something about Minehut that's happened in the past and see if people remember it!

Do you remember when Minehut had an official Parkour server?

Anybody remember when Minehut had a server outage and Luuke opened a survival world to keep everyone busy 😂

721034654735532112.gif.966bd6f1cb909ca87f1548614acb4131.gif

984d8967114f41b9e72bfd5c454fbd5d.png

achievement.png

19 minutes ago, Vinixs said:

Anybody remember when Minehut had a server outage and Luuke opened a survival world to keep everyone busy 😂

Whole server on one survival world...that actually sounds dope.

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Anyone remember when, BennyDoesStuff, Emilii, and I were the first staff ever to be accepted by application?

*quick minehut flex*

Edited by ccody
  • Like 2

ex-minehut staff member

also known as offered / tradings / mask

rsz_convicts.png

Convicts (Release: 6/14/19)

1 minute ago, Vinixs said:

It was pretty fun until the players with diamond sets camped the spawn

lol

Amethyst Studios Discord

I've been here for 4 years since 2015. I'd love the minehut lobby the beach with pvp and the classic ranks and luuke was the owner.

and entirely i just loved the community!

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

3 minutes ago, BennyDoesStuff said:

who remembers minehut in 2014? hello? nobody..?

I remember prohost.gs 😉

Insisting Discord » https://discord.gg/64dJQmnBW9

banner1.jpg

I now go by the name vitalResource rather than Nookn.

First joined in 2015 under the alias of Nookn.

Primarily known during my time in Minehut from Prohost.gs (oct. 2015) till around 2019 Minehut where I took a longer hiatus until Feb 2021, where I came back and still participating actively in events.

6 hours ago, _C02 said:

Let's find out how long you've been here!

Say something about Minehut that's happened in the past and see if people remember it!

Do you remember when Minehut had an official Parkour server?

Who remembers the users

• normal
  • boats

😉

normal was the guy that hacked minehut 4 years ago (gained admin rank, blew up the lobby and more)

boats was that corrupt mod. yeah thats it.

• Like 1

Insisting Discord » https://discord.gg/64dJQmnBW9

banner1.jpg

I now go by the name vitalResource rather than Nookn.

First joined in 2015 under the alias of Nookn.

Primarily known during my time in Minehut from Prohost.gs (oct. 2015) till around 2019 Minehut where I took a longer hiatus until Feb 2021, where I came back and still participating actively in events.

44 minutes ago, sadpiano said:

Who remembers the users

• normal
  • boats

😉

normal was the guy that hacked minehut 4 years ago (gained admin rank, blew up the lobby and more)

I remember boats but i never heard of normal or seen him though

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

2 minutes ago, TacticalModz said:
47 minutes ago, sadpiano said:

Who remembers the users

• normal
  • boats

😉

I remember boats but i never heard of normal or seen him though

Same, I only remember boats.

Owner of Blixate Networks

Manger of: BluRP, Site23, and TheStreets

Who remembers when Luuke had to leave Minehut for college and left it alone? The chat was beyond crazy. 

Been playing Minehut since late summer of 2015 and still continuing. 

Servers I have created in the past:

SkyblockSMP (2015-2016)

MagicalSkyblock (2016-2017)

Mythblock (2019 - ) 

SkyblockSMP and MagicalSkyblock was one of my successful servers. I'm not an active server creator but I do create servers whenever it's the right time for me to create one. 

1 hour ago, AttendantFox said:

Anyone remember the support rank?

Ah yes, the good ol' times.

SkyblockSMP (2015-2016)

Mythblock (2019 - ) 

SkyblockSMP and MagicalSkyblock was one of my successful servers. I'm not an active server creator but I do create servers whenever it's the right time for me to create one. 

4 hours ago, sadpiano said:

I remember prohost.gs 😉

Same bro 

SkyblockSMP (2015-2016)

Mythblock (2019 - )