fix Failed to login: authentication down for maintence

aresThedemon

Question

i really need help to fix this error on easymc, easymc is an crack account that allowed to join premium server, however there is some error to minehut that make it failed to login, the error can be said by down for maintence and cannot reachable, i hope you found a solution and fix the error thank you.

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, aresThedemon said:

i really need help to fix this error on easymc, easymc is an crack account that allowed to join premium server, however there is some error to minehut that make it failed to login, the error can be said by down for maintence and cannot reachable, i hope you found a solution and fix the error thank you.

Minehut probably has blocked easymc accounts joining Minehut. If you want to join Minehut you have to buy a premium Minecraft account

I used to play Minehut I guess?
Yeah, I still watch the forums for some reason. (15/5/2023)

but on othe server like aternos which work on crack account also not work with easymc and before easymc can accses minehut server however it starting error by randomly play offline and then failed to login, someone can fix it by using the host tactic but for me is not work