Server's lag is getting me killed.

HDTLLGamingYT

On 9/2/2019 at 6:25 PM, HDTLLGamingYT said:

Every damn time i try to play on my server, my friend and i are constantly being killed due to sharp lag increases and the game freezing. Please fix this fucking issue.

How can you die to lag? That doesn't make sense?

No, I won't skript for you.

• 5 months later...
On 9/7/2019 at 3:04 PM, Blocksium said:

How can you die to lag? That doesn't make sense?

Are you dumb? Your fighting a bunch of mobs, creepers and zombies, all the sudden every mob starts moving and you cant do anything, and next second your dead and you lose all your stuff. You didnt even have a chance too fight the mobs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raddoc said:

Are you dumb? Your fighting a bunch of mobs, creepers and zombies, all the sudden every mob starts moving and you cant do anything, and next second your dead and you lose all your stuff. You didnt even have a chance too fight the mobs

Dude its been 5 months and 3 days since Nd_ typed that lol

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

On 2/11/2020 at 3:29 AM, Raddoc said:

Please don't post on content that has been silent for a month or more (necropost). If your still having issues please make a fresh new forum post

Topic locked🔒

image.png.bfbbfdfcf18f5f58b197afc1361cb11d.png

Vip (Unknown) >> Jr.Mod 30/10/2019 >> Mod 30/12/2019