My server spawn biomes are all messed up in a square around the spawn chunks but everything outside is fine.

DereC4

Question

Hey so when I got on my server all the biomes in spawn were messed up (as if they used another seed) but there was a clear division eventually that made a box around the spawn area. Is there any way to tell why this is happening? 

image.thumb.png.28eef52041176589bf53492526da9436.pngAttached is an image, as you can see the desert area around spawn is all Mountains and the Savanna has also become Mountains for some reason. 

I'm just a random forum member who tries to make things better for everyone, staff and player alike. 

I saw a really cool forum (and awesome Minehut community member) do this so here we go haha:

Don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, DereC4 said:

Hey so when I got on my server all the biomes in spawn were messed up (as if they used another seed) but there was a clear division eventually that made a box around the spawn area. Is there any way to tell why this is happening? 

image.thumb.png.28eef52041176589bf53492526da9436.pngAttached is an image, as you can see the desert area around spawn is all Mountains and the Savanna has also become Mountains for some reason. 

Do you have any plugins which might interfere with biomes, for example, WorldEdit?

Can you also check your world seed under Worlds tab?
1748794523_ScreenShot2021-07-29at11_22_39AM.thumb.png.e56da7d6a1ff86a80086e1bf30728bf9.png

Also, do check if you have a recent server backup under Backups tab.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.

It's okay I isolated the incident to the caves and cliffs datapack and fixed the worlds on my own 

I'm just a random forum member who tries to make things better for everyone, staff and player alike. 

I saw a really cool forum (and awesome Minehut community member) do this so here we go haha:

Don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.