Upload Failed: Invalid files - Can anyone help?

TheMonkey477

Question

I am trying to upload a world of mine onto minehut but it doesn't want to upload. I thought it was because the server is set to 1.17, and my world was a 1.15 world. So I opened the game in single player on 1.17, then downloaded that save file to upload to minehut (hoping the converted world would work). I did make my world a .zip file before uploading, and tried both mediafire and gofile, using /ul world I tried to upload them, and in both cases it immediately said "Upload Failed: Invalid Files".

The file is 182 MB, can't use file.io because it is too large, and don't have space in my drop box, but heard those sites worked too. Why else could my world be invalid? is there anyway to fix it?

UPDATE: It may be those other sites, I also tried google drive and it did not work, showed the 0MB like the others. Tested a different world using file.io, was successful. I can't use file.io because my world is too big, and can't use the panel because it it over 50MB. What other sites work? or can I upload a world using the file location?

Capture.PNG

Edited by TheMonkey477

2 answers to this question

On 7/28/2021 at 12:16 PM, TheMonkey477 said:

I am trying to upload a world of mine onto minehut but it doesn't want to upload. I thought it was because the server is set to 1.17, and my world was a 1.15 world. So I opened the game in single player on 1.17, then downloaded that save file to upload to minehut (hoping the converted world would work). I did make my world a .zip file before uploading, and tried both mediafire and gofile, using /ul world I tried to upload them, and in both cases it immediately said "Upload Failed: Invalid Files".

The file is 182 MB, can't use file.io because it is too large, and don't have space in my drop box, but heard those sites worked too. Why else could my world be invalid? is there anyway to fix it?

UPDATE: It may be those other sites, I also tried google drive and it did not work, showed the 0MB like the others. Tested a different world using file.io, was successful. I can't use file.io because my world is too big, and can't use the panel because it it over 50MB. What other sites work? or can I upload a world using the file location?

Capture.PNG

Can you try Mega? And also, if nothing else works, make a new Dropbox account and upload your world to it. Make sure to change the ?dl=0 and the end of the link to ?dl=1.

23 hours ago, Cxnnors said:

Try using Minehut's world feature in the dashboard?

Yeah, but the file size limit on the Dashboard is limited to 50MB.

Hello there! If you're reading this, hope you're having a wonderful day!

Feel free to contact me via Discord (CoolProgrammer#1920) for any help.

My DMs are always open for help.

You can also message via. forum messages for help.

1604908226_ScreenShot2021-01-28at10_32_28AM.png.2646ad6be239a9d0756a99e8e15602ab.png

Also, don't hesitate to leave a like on my post if I helped you in any way.