How to set up custom full screen server messages?

ItsOctane

Question

Hi there,
I recently looked at this issue that if the server is closed or a person is banned, there's no full screen warning like vanilla/other servers. Like if I close the server, I want a full screen message which says "Server Closed" or "You have been banned {"Reason"} and then an option to either exit or go back to the lobby. I also want custom offline server messages rather than "servername" is offline. Is there any plug-in or setting or something that can help me like that. Let me know.

Regards.

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, ItsOctane said:

I want a full screen message which says "Server Closed" or "You have been banned {"Reason"} and then an option to either exit or go back to the lobby.

This is not possible with an actual screen, but you could try to make something work with a Server Resource Pack. I don't have alot of knowledge about that though. Why is is not possible to make it with an actual screen? Because plugins don't have access to the appearance of a GUI, which is why I said, you could try to make something with a Resource Pack because that's literally made for appearance. If you just want to do it with plugins though, you could make it so that you teleport to a specific place. If you look forward there (which is easy to add to a teleport command), you see a screen.

How to do this:

Install a plugin with Picture to Map (PTM for short). There are a bunch of those, so I'm sure you can find one. Then, make a cool screen in Pixlr, PhotoShop, something like that. Import it to the PTM plugin, and boom, you got yourself the screen. Then, install a plugin with "If Rightclick <Coördinates>, do <Command>". There are A MILLION of those xD! Then, add a rightclick command to the buttons on your Map/Screen, with e.g. one button having /lobby, and the other /kick <current player>.

-Hob

IGN: TheHobGobbler.png.9d4cb58b0ad5cdfacc45e800cbd3a1de.pngTheHobGobbler

-Hob

On a mission to be a Helping Hand on Minehut and help everyone where needed!

My coding skills on Scratch (they're bad)

[My Scratch profile]

8 hours ago, ItsOctane said:

I want custom offline server messages rather than "servername" is offline.

This is not possible. Only Minehut could change that, as it is a Minehut feature. Also, even if there was a plugin for it, this probably wouldn't even work because when the server is offline, plugins also don't work.

-Hob

IGN: TheHobGobbler.png.9d4cb58b0ad5cdfacc45e800cbd3a1de.pngTheHobGobbler

-Hob

On a mission to be a Helping Hand on Minehut and help everyone where needed!

My coding skills on Scratch (they're bad)

[My Scratch profile]