Hunterj1234

hoobadooba

this guy named Hunterj1234 joined my server and gave himself operator somehow! and he destroyed everything... 😞 all my hard work wasted because of Hunterj1234 he destroyed my entire server with his weird spawn eggs that made big explosions, and when he swung his fist a big portion of the map dissapeared he is truly evil and you should watch out for him... dont trust whatever he says. if he asks you to click something dont its a hacker sign that gives him op, but after i didnt fall for the hacker sign he just random got op, he needs to be banned my gen server got griefed 😞 plz ban him.

On 7/25/2021 at 1:52 PM, Amphire said:

L

not nice

On 7/25/2021 at 10:09 AM, hoobadooba said:

this guy named Hunterj1234 joined my server and gave himself operator somehow! and he destroyed everything... 😞 all my hard work wasted because of Hunterj1234 he destroyed my entire server with his weird spawn eggs that made big explosions, and when he swung his fist a big portion of the map dissapeared he is truly evil and you should watch out for him... dont trust whatever he says. if he asks you to click something dont its a hacker sign that gives him op, but after i didnt fall for the hacker sign he just random got op, he needs to be banned my gen server got griefed 😞 plz ban him.

use a saved backup

image.png.bc433d6489d70ad831075fe76809b993.png

Lifestealed | Minecraft Servers

OG [VIP] 12/26/20 - 10/27/2021
OG [PRO] 12/27/21 - 11/18/2022
OG [LEGEND] 11/18/2022 - 3/14/2023
[DEFAULT] 3/14/2023 - Present

If you have video or pictures that clearly show this particular player griefing your server, you can report them on the forums in the "player reports" section. (Please note that pictures or videos of the aftermath of the grief are insufficient evidence) If you don't have evidence of this player griefing your server, then you are unfortunately out of luck. Next time, make sure you video him in the act so he can get banned.

As previously said by another user, make sure you utilize the backups feature. Servers using the free plan get one backup slot. Take frequent backups so griefs like this do not result in major irreparable damage to your server.

Owner of oldgaffle.minehut.gg. (my paintball server)

Owner of karted.minehut.gg. (my mario kart server)

Advocate of individual freedom, especially freedom of speech.

Cooler than Stalemate128.