_Gingey_

_Gingey_ - My Resignation

You’re breathtaking!

• Haha 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

On 9/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, _Gingey_ said:

Everyone always says, all good things come to an end, so here is another thing coming to an end for me. 

Hello, so staff members always get the question on why they resigned, so I figured I'd just make a forum post about it instead of telling each person that may ask. I just want to make it clear, because there are always gonna be those people, I left Minehut on my own terms, good terms. I have no beef with anyone, I was not forced into resignation, I am not leaving because of the members of the staff team or community, I am just leaving on my own. This chapter of my life has come to an end and a new one has opened! Minehut brought me so many amazing things, it brought some new people into my life that I am proud to call my friends it has been a crazy year and four months and I enjoyed every moment of it! I will still be around Minehut, I am not leaving the community, so if you want to talk to me or something, you can! I also want to say a big congrats to @Kailum on his promotion to Senior Mod he will be taking my position as the reports and appeals team manager and I wish him the best, I know he will do great! See ya around everyone!

im sad

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 11:44 PM, Ninventoo said:

One of the best staff members in Minehut’s recent history. Thanks for everything Ginger ❤️

G i n g e r

• Like 2

Benjammin

A skripter who likes to skript for fun... Call me crazy if you want... Because I am.

Gingey more like dontleaveme.

• Haha 2

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

1 hour ago, _Gingey_ said:

xD

I ought to go on tour opening for you at comedy clubs.

• Like 1

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st